Ready To Combat Your Candida From The Inside Out? Our Digital Cookbook is here to help!
Is your candida taking over your life? Are you tired of digestive problems, hormone imbalances, mental fog, chronic sinus issues, fatigue, achy joints, and unnecessary weight gain? If so, we are here to help! We have tons of experience working with and cooking for clients with Candida overgrowth. Here we’ve put together our most popular, flavorful, and healthy recipes in this comprehensive e-cookbook to help you beat your candida and look and feel your best! AND, the recipes are so delicious; you won’t even realize that you’re on a candida-fighting “diet”!
Take a Look at Some of Our Favorite Recipes:
Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
Grain-free Power Waffles
Nutty Power Granola
Leek and Onion Quiche
Rosemary, Cauliflower Soup
Garlic, Basil Sliders
Butternut Squash and Black Bean Tacos
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Lemon, Poppy Seed Cookies
Chocolate Mousse, and more!
Are we making you hungry?!?
- Over 100 recipes including beverages, breakfast dishes, entrées, salads, soups, side dishes, desserts, breads, dressings and dips!
- Vibrant, color photos for each recipe.
- Nearly all recipes are plant-based, soy-free, corn-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
- Each recipe has been crafted to avoid candida-feeding ingredients.
- Every recipe has been tested multiple times to ensure easy-to-follow directions with delicious results, every time.
- 4 additional “Optional Proteins” recipes are available to add to any savory meal.
- A “Foods to Eat and Avoid” page that clearly lays out which foods are generally OK on an anti-candida diet, and which foods should be avoided.
- This e-book downloads as a PDF for you to print out or store on your computer or other devices. Once downloaded, for your convenience, all recipes within the Table of Contents are linked to bring you straight to that recipe within the ebook. Also compatible with iBooks so you can have it with you at all times!
– Your device may require apps such as iBooks or Adobe Reader.
– If you lose your copy please refer back to the email you received when purchased as this will have a download button. If you no longer have this email, email me with the date of purchase and your PayPal receipt as proof.
– This product is 258 MB. If the download fails please ensure you have an internet connection, sufficient storage space on your device for the file and then restart your computer or laptop and try downloading again.
Finally, If you’re feeling a little lost about where to begin the process of cooking to beat your candida, a coaching session might be helpful to you. If you’re interested in this One-on-One Personalized Coaching, contact me for your FREE 30-minute phone consultation here: Book Appointment
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“I have always struggled with feeling “brain fog”, stomach aches and a bad taste in my mouth after eating sugar but never knew what to do about. Upon searching the internet I am SO grateful I found Alison and her company Natural Tasty Chef. Not only have I used her for meals but this new e-cookbook is amazing and allows me to cook like her (well not as good as her) at home. Removing the dairy and eating a more whole foods diet following Alison’s e-cookbook has made me feel better, have more energy and of course drop a few pounds that I am always looking to lose! Thank you to Alison and Natural Tasty Chef!”
Bina (Phoenix, AZ – Geriatric Care Manager)
“This book is such a life saver! I used to feel overwhelmed looking for healthy foods that are right for my body, and yummy recipes that are easy to follow. Having this book takes a load off my shoulders and now I feel like I have someone guiding me. The lemon scones and waffles are my personal favorite!”
Lily (Los Angeles, CA – Documentary Film Maker)
“I’m a full-time working mom of three kids, ages 8, 6 and 4 so I need easy, fast meals that my kids will actually eat! I’ve been on a Candida plan for a little over 3 months now and am feeling great! The recipes in this ebook are easy to follow and delicious. I’ve made most of them now and many of them make it into my weekly rotation. I love the eggs over Brussels sprouts, vanilla scones (my personal favorite), and her strawberry cream parfait. My kids love her pancakes and will eat pretty much anything I make from this book! I’m so happy to have this to rely on to keep me on track.”
Erin (Salem, MA – Bioligist)