“Everything is so yummy….the quiche, pancakes, turkey and cabbage sauté…candida or not this is my favorite food to eat!”
Lily (Fashion Designer, CA)
“I was looking to cure Candida and found Alison [Natural Tasty Chef]. My wife and I did her 90-day Candida diet and we ended up loving the food. The scones, salmon salad tacos, quiches. We loved the food! Her recipes make the food taste good so that we didn’t miss the Candida feeding ingredients!”
Jake (Actor, CA)
“I started working with Alison after being diagnosed with IBS with intestinal spasms. All I got from the doctor was a pill for the pain. No nutrition advice whatsoever. I had already spent years with low energy, severe stomach aches, bloating and gas and although I felt like I was eating healthy, I just couldn’t shake my stomach symptoms and stubborn weight I had tried to lose for years on my own. I decided it was time to get help. I can’t say enough great things about Alison. The food was easy and delicious and She was there every step of the way no matter how many questions I had….and I had a lot! I am now at my goal weight, but more importantly, my bloating and painful stomach aches are completely gone. I have much more energy than I have had in a long time. I just can’t thank Alison enough for all she has done for me.”
Erin (Biologist, MA)
What are you waiting for?
Pick up your Digital Candida Diet Cookbook “EVERYDAY RECIPES FOR YOUR CANDIDA DIET” today and let the healing begin!
WHAT’S INCLUDED in my Digital e-book:
- Over 100 recipes including beverages, breakfast dishes, entrées, salads, soups, side dishes, desserts, breads, dressings and dips!
- Vibrant, color photos for each recipe
- Nearly all recipes are plant-based, soy-free, corn-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free
- Each recipe has been crafted to avoid candida-feeding ingredients
- Every recipe has been tested multiple times to ensure easy-to-follow directions with delicious results, every time
- 4 additional “Optional Proteins” recipes are available to add to any savory meal
- A “Foods to Eat and Avoid” page that clearly lays out which foods are generally OK on an anti-candida diet, and which foods should be avoided
- This e-book downloads as a PDF for you to print out or store on your computer or other devices. Once downloaded, for your convenience, all recipes within the Table of Contents are linked to bring you straight to that recipe within the ebook. Also compatible with iBooks so you can have it with you at all times!
– Your device may require apps such as iBooks or Adobe Reader.
– If you lose your copy please refer back to the email you received when purchased as this will have a download button. If you no longer have this email, email me with the date of purchase and your PayPal receipt as proof.
– This product is 258 MB. If the download fails please ensure you have an internet connection, sufficient storage space on your device for the file and then restart your computer or laptop and try downloading again.
Tag me in your recreations on Instagram: @naturaltastychef + #naturaltastychef