Digital Candida Diet Cookbook: Everyday Recipes for Your Candida Diet
Here’s What people are saying:
“Everything is so yummy….the quiche, pancakes, turkey and cabbage sauté…candida or not this is my favorite food to eat!”
Lily (Fashion Designer, CA)
“I was looking to cure Candida and found Alison [Natural Tasty Chef]. My wife and I did her 90-day Candida diet and we ended up loving the food. The scones, salmon salad tacos, quiches. We loved the food! Her recipes make the food taste good so that we didn’t miss the Candida feeding ingredients!”
Jake (Actor, CA)
“I started working with Alison after being diagnosed with IBS with intestinal spasms. All I got from the doctor was a pill for the pain. No nutrition advice whatsoever. I had already spent years with low energy, severe stomach aches, bloating and gas and although I felt like I was eating healthy, I just couldn’t shake my stomach symptoms and stubborn weight I had tried to lose for years on my own. I decided it was time to get help. I can’t say enough great things about Alison. The food was easy and delicious and She was there every step of the way no matter how many questions I had….and I had a lot! I am now at my goal weight, but more importantly, my bloating and painful stomach aches are completely gone. I have much more energy than I have had in a long time. I just can’t thank Alison enough for all she has done for me.”
Erin (Biologist, MA)
- Over 100 mouth watering recipes that all fit a candida diet.
- Categories include:
- Foods to Eat and Avoid
- Breakfasts and Beverages
- Main Dishes
- Dips, Sauces and Dressings
- Breads and Desserts
- Optional Proteins
- Vibrant, color photos for each recipe
- Nearly all recipes are plant-based, soy-free, corn-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free
- Each recipe has been crafted to avoid candida-feeding ingredients
- Every recipe has been tested multiple times to ensure easy-to-follow directions with delicious results, every time
- 4 additional “Optional Proteins” recipes are available to add to any savory meal
- A “Foods to Eat and Avoid” page that clearly lays out which foods are generally OK on an anti-candida diet, and which foods should be avoided
- This e-book downloads as a PDF for you to print out or store on your computer or other devices. Once downloaded, for your convenience, all recipes within the Table of Contents are linked to bring you straight to that recipe within the ebook. Also compatible with iBooks so you can have it with you at all times!
– Your device may require apps such as iBooks or Adobe Reader.
– If you lose your copy please refer back to the email you received when purchased as this will have a download button. If you no longer have this email, email me with the date of purchase and your PayPal receipt as proof.
– This product is 258 MB. If the download fails please ensure you have an internet connection, sufficient storage space on your device for the file and then restart your computer or laptop and try downloading again.
Want to learn how to cook for a candida diet? Check out my online cooking course Cooking for Candida HERE
Bina S Colman (verified owner) –
I have always struggled with feeling “brain fog”, stomach aches and a bad taste in my mouth after eating sugar but never knew what to do about. Upon searching the internet I am SO grateful I found Alison and her company Natural Tasty Chef. Not only have I used her for meals but this new e-cookbook is amazing and allows me to cook like her (well not as good as her) at home. Removing the dairy and eating a more whole foods diet following Alison’s e-cookbook has made me feel better, have more energy and of course drop a few pounds that I am always looking to lose! Thank you to Alison and Natural Tasty Chef!
zepeda.lily (verified owner) –
This book is such a life saver! I used to feel overwhelmed looking for healthy foods that are right for my body, and yummy recipes that are easy to follow. Having this book takes a load off my shoulders and now I feel like I have someone guiding me. The lemon scones and waffles are my personal favorite! Thank you Alison!
Erin Pezzulo (verified owner) –
I’m a full-time working mom of three kids, ages 8, 6 and 4 so I need easy, fast meals that my kids will actually eat! I’ve been on a Candida plan for a little over 3 months now and am feeling great! The recipes in this ebook are easy to follow and delicious. I’ve made most of them now and many of them make it into my weekly rotation. I love the eggs over Brussels sprouts, vanilla scones (my personal favorite), and her strawberry cream parfait. My kids love her pancakes and will eat pretty much anything I make from this book! I’m so happy to have this to rely on to keep me on track.
Kate Yahara –
At first glance of Natural Tasty Chef’s latest cookbook, I noticed the beautiful, mouth-watering pictures of all of the amazing recipes!! But THEN…I began really looking through the cookbook and realizing how practical and do-able these recipes are! So far, my favorites are the Baked Sweet Potato Fries and the Seeded Veggie Burgers! Of course I can’t wait to dive into the treats, because let’s be honest, who doesn’t have a sweet tooth?! I absolutely LOVE knowing that each recipe I make for me and my family, I am fueling our bodies with the best ingredients possible, while enjoying every single bite. Thank you for putting together such a fabulous combination of life-giving recipes.
Angela Taranto (verified owner) –
This cookbook has helped me eat healthier without giving up my favorite foods. These recipes create delicious, healthy versions of pancakes, waffles (w/syrup), scones plus egg dishes and more. There are a variety of easy to prepare main dishes, two of my favorites are the Turkey and Cabbage Sauté and the Slightly “Caesar” Salad. I’m enjoying the snacks and desserts too! After incorporating these recipes into my cooking routine, I have begun to feel more energetic and have lost a few pounds also. I am so happy I found this cookbook.
Ashley (verified owner) –
In just 2 weeks my eczema has improved dramatically, I can’t wait to see what the next 3-6 months bring! Wanted to share the progress. I’ve officially made every recipe in your book. They are all equally amazing. My entire family loves them. Thank you for changing my life when I was starting to loose hope that here was not a sustainable anti candida diet out there.
Donna Brown –
The book is well done, the recipes are easy to follow and delicious. I would not have thought eggs with kale would be a tasty combination, but yes it works. Pancakes yum, kale salad yum, carrot muffins yum, turkey and cabbage sauté yum, etc…need I say more ?. I have purchased for a few of my friends who have dietary issues or want to eat healthy. Thank you for your creative mind.