What’s a health and diet coach?
Health and diet coaching helps to educate, motivate and support clients to achieve their health and wellness goals through lifestyle, diet and behavior adjustments while also challenging a client to listen to their inner wisdom, identify their values, and transform their goals into action.
They provide information, tools, direction, and motivation to empower you to successfully navigate and implement the best health practices and recommendations to help you achieve and maintain lifelong health.
We’re here to help you take the first steps towards reclaiming your health and taking it back into your own hands.
Why work with a coach?
Perhaps you know that you need to lose weight. Or maybe your doctor has told you to cut out gluten. Maybe you’re always feeling fatigued or bloated. Or you just simply want to make better food choices. You’ve gone to bookstores, strolled the aisles of health food stores, and browsed the Internet all in search of information and guidance.
If you can relate to any of the above description, health and diet coaching may be for you!
Since 2011 our chef and coach, Alison Charbonneau, has been cooking for clients on specialty diets and guiding them, individually, to their most healthy selves. Alison has lots of experience coaching clients with special conditions like diabetes, candida overgrowth, Multiple Sclerosis and cancer. She specializes in helping people remove gluten, dairy, soy, corn, nuts, and/or refined sugar from their diets. In addition to all her experience and training in the kitchen, she’s attended countless personal development courses with programs such as Landmark Education, (MITT) Mastery In Transformational Training, and PAX with Alison Armstrong and is familiar and has worked with 12 step programs. Ms. Charbonneau has become a pro at making healthy eating both easy and delicious!
What you’ll get with health and diet coaching:
- One-on-one attention and step-by-step assistance to help you reach your health goals
- Personalized strategy designed solely for you, based on your particular health needs, food preferences, allergies, and culinary lifestyle
- Individually tailored recipes, meal plans, cooking tips, and counsel
- Encouragement and accountability to keep you aligned with your goals
- Worldwide accessibility. As long as you have Internet connection or phone service, you can reach us and we can reach you
- Trackable progress
How it works
Here’s how Alison describes her process: “In our 30 minute complimentary phone session, we’ll discuss your health and wellness goals and see if we are a good fit. Once we begin our work together we’ll create a practical plan to get you going in the direction of looking and feeling your best. I’ll be with you every step of the way, providing healthy and easy recipes, cooking tips, and nutritional education.
The truth is there is no “one diet fits all.” While working together, everything gets taken into account. This is holistic health, looking at your health as a whole. This means that we’ll examine lifestyle, body type, activity level, age, unconscious or conscious limiting beliefs, sense of self-worth, and many other factors.
If you’re truly serious about taking your health to a new level, check out our Coaching Packages below! I can’t wait to meet you and inspire your next culinary adventure!”
Prices & Packages
This is perfect for someone who wants to dip their toes into the health and wellness world. This is also great for someone who already has a good understanding of their health, but needs a “jumpstart”.
Investment: $775 USD
- 4 hours total of one-on-one health and diet coaching via phone
- At least 15 recipes chosen for and tailored to you
- By the end of your sessions you’ll have more knowledge about your own health and more confidence in your food choices and culinary skills
“Let’s Get Serious”
This package is designed for the person who is sick and tired of being sick and tired. If you’re fed up with your current state of health and ready to take action, this plan is for you.
Investment: $2,150 USD
- 12 hours total of one-on-one health and diet coaching via phone
- At least 20 recipes chosen for and tailored to you
- A free digital copy of my One Week Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Email accessibility to Alison between phone sessions
- By the end of your sessions you’ll have a much deeper understanding about your own health and dietary needs. You’ll have more confidence in your food choices, and will hone superior culinary skills in the kitchen!
This is for the person who is curious about using a health and diet coach, but not ready to commit to a larger plan. This is also for the person who has previously had sessions with Alison buts needs a little more time with her to answer questions and get more assistance.
Investment: $175 USD per hour
- 1 hour of health and diet coaching via phone
“When diet is wrong medicine is of no use. When diet is correct medicine is of no need. “
– Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb