One Week Vegan Meal Plan
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS VEGAN MEAL PLAN:
- 13 recipes including beverages, breakfast dishes, entrées, soups, salads and desserts! Imagine feeling excited to eat your next meal.
- Vibrant, color photos for all 13 recipes. Have you ever noticed how when a recipe doesn’t have a photo with it, you really don’t want to make it? Yeah…I’ve noticed that too. In this meal plan each recipe has a photo that will make you salivate and give you an idea of what the finished product should look like.
- All recipes are Vegan, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free + Refined Sugar-Free.
- Detailed grocery lists that specify exactly what ingredients to buy, how much. This makes all the difference. Pro tip: before you shop quickly go through the list and mark what you already have in your pantry. That way you’re only buying exactly what you need. No Waste, no leftover!! Yay!
- A menu plan for the entire week that maps out all the meals for you, each and every day. Meal planning helps reduce stress by taking out the guess work around what you’re going to eat. It also helps keep you on track and less likely to stray.
- This menu plan downloads as a PDF for you to print out or store on your computer or other devices. Keep a copy on your cell phone so you always have it on hand and easily pull up the grocery list while in the grocery store.
-Each meal is used twice throughout meal plan
-The portion sizes for each recipe will yield all the servings you will need for the entire week. This cuts the cooking and preparation time in half! Example: Make the Red Quinoa Taco Salad recipe for Tuesday’s lunch and you will have enough servings to enjoy it again for Thursday’s lunch.