Here’s the recipe to my all-time favorite green smoothie. It’s not only healthy but delicious and the perfect way to jumpstart your day!
Smoothies are a great way to get in a serving of veggies first thing in the morning. They are also perfect for when you have fruit or vegetables in your fridge that you want to use up before they go bad. I love to add cilantro, parsley, spinach, arugula, romaine lettuce, cucumber, lemons and limes (skin on if organic) and fresh turmeric or ginger root to mine!
Below is a delicious smoothie chocked full of vitamins and minerals. I added avocado for healthy fat and creaminess, ginger and turmeric root for added antioxidants, cilantro to help with heavy metal detox and coconut water and aloe juice for added hydration of the colon and body as a whole!
I hope you enjoy this Delicious and Healthy Green Smoothie as much as I do!
Delicious and Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
My Favorite Green Smoothie
Vegan | Raw
- 1 LARGE or 2 small bananas
- 1 cup frozen fruit of choice mangos, pineapple or berries
- 1/2 cup packed spinach leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup avocado no peel
- 1 scoop green powder I like NanoGreens
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup aloe vera juice
- 2 cups coconut water or non-dairy milk
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1/2 inch-piece fresh ginger peeled
- 1/2 inch-piece fresh turmeric
Place everything in a blender and starting on low speed blend, slowly moving up to high speed, until smooth and creamy.